Thursday, April 14, 2016

An Introduction

Salut! Guten tag! Hola! Hello! Welcome to this amazing blog of epic proportions! My name is Logan. A writer from Louisiana, I’m here to help you improve your writing skills in any way I can. Writing is such a critical part of our lives – both for cultural reasons and business reasons – that having a grasp on the English language and how to use it is becoming more and more important as time goes on. We live in a world where the art of creative writing is a light fading on the horizon. Now more than ever, having the ability to write a piece of literature, may it me fiction or nonfiction, is growing difficult. This why this blog now exists. I hope to communicate with aspiring writers who share my passion for literature, and help them grow their skills into something amazing. So welcome. Welcome to a place dedicated to keeping the art of literature alive. Welcome to a place devoted to you, fellow literature enthusiasts. Welcome to Write with Wits.

It is my goal to post at least one article per week. These articles will be geared towards both seasoned writers and those new to this whole “writing” thing. I will also be structuring them in such a way that they will cover methods for both fiction and nonfiction composing. As I’m currently in school, one article per week is all I can manage at the moment, but as this blog and its community grow, I’ll be making it my responsibility to devote more time to providing regular content and keeping my readers happy. Thank you for joining me in this endeavor – it really means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment