Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Quick Update

This is just a quick update to let you guys know about a couple things. Firstly, new blog posts will be uploaded every Saturday. Secondly, I'm starting something I'm calling “Choose better words”. It will be a way for me to provide you with synonyms for commonly overused words. I would say I have a rather expansive vocabulary that stems from my experience writing. I want to share that with everyone else. In my endeavor to strengthen you vocabulary, I'll be posting these CBW posts every Thursday.


Thanks! I plan on expanding this blog more in the future. I hope you are enjoying yourself so far. If you've come across this site via Google or other means, be sure to spread the word. It really helps grow the blog and its community. Also, don't be afraid to take a moment to leave a comment. It helps me know what you guys want to see. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment